[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Panther

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 6 13:52:40 PDT 2003

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 02:29 AM, Jeffrey M. Swiger wrote:

> It Sounds like Everyone is Running Panther, Where is it coming from?
> I have a Spare Machine here I use for Testing, and would like to see it
> first hand myself before I try it on the Cube or Tower?...

Developers who went to WWDC last month got a copy. People who are
talking about details of Panther are probably in violation of their
non-disclosure agreements, tho' I don't imagine Apple cares, in this
case, because they have already released lots of info' on it,
themselves.
--
Check out the marine mammals @
<http://homepage.mac.com/dflory/Menu5.html>