[CUBE] HD upgrade advice needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jul 8 16:08:52 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 11:57  AM, Richard Clark wrote:
>> Is there a Jag startup CD?

The Jaguar CD 1 is a startup disc. Your HD should be set to Master
while the CD/DVD is Slave. How to set it to master is clearly printed
on the top of the HD. You should have no problem installing Jaguar on
the new drive from this CD. I really don't understand why you are
having problems. I'm on my third HD inside my Cube and have never had a
problem migrating one to another. Don't forget to apply the 10.2.6
COMBO updater to your new installation of Jaguar right away among many
other updates like QT 6.3 etc.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>