AW: [CUBE] Water Cooled Dual GHz Cube

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Wed Jul 9 07:17:11 PDT 2003

<How can I get me one of them there varmits?

Up to now - nowhere ;) - it's a unique piece of work. I will create a
FAQ as soon as I find time. But I can tell you now - it wont be easy.
The Dual 500 mod is like changing a graphic card to this one. I can sell
the needed cooperplate if anybody wants to do this mod - mail me off
list for more details, since I dont wanna do any advertising here...

Some picture can be found in the Cubeowner Gallery - I will add some
more soon

Boris