[CUBE] Passable perspex USB hub

Ixbalam jaguar at bestweb.net
Fri Jul 18 20:57:53 PDT 2003

On Friday, Jul 18, 2003, at 20:01 America/New_York, Gnarlodious wrote:

> Entity Ixbalam spoke thus:
>
>>> Entity John Allan spoke thus:

>>> I give up, will you explain the riddle?
>>
>> Perspex = plexiglas.  Perhaps some company in Japan has come out with
>> transparent USB hub?  That's my best guess.
> OK, Niphon=Nippon, but what of "Bird"? What's Japanese for bird?

According to my English/Japanese dictionary it's tori (not torii).
Still no clue about the original message.

>>                  http://tinyurl.com/avck
> Dude! iCab smiles!

It should.  Standard links should work for navigation too if you have
iCab set to show the standard links toolbar.

It's really not that hard to write proper HTML.

--
                  Ixy - jaguar (at) bestweb (dot) net
                   http://tinyurl.com/avck

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and
  knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Albert Einstein