Superdrive info please?

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Sat Jul 19 09:58:15 PDT 2003

Hello all,

I have finally received Parliamentary approval from the Commander in
Chief (Domestic Affairs) to purchase a Superdrive :-).  However, I live
in the UK and they are only slightly less expensive than a 2 bedroom
cottage over here; so I am, fortunately, purchasing it through a buddy
of mine in the US who is coming over shortly and will bring it with him.

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to purchase a Superdrive in
the USA

Could someone refresh me with a quick precis of major issues such as
'don't buy 2x discs, buy 4x' or vice-versa.

Where is the best place to get iDVD from.  I only have dial up so
download not an option :-(

One last aside, where is the best place to get 2 x good quality 512Mb
sticks from over there.

Thank you all in advance for any and all assistance

Cheers

Rossi