Cubes live on!

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Tue Jul 22 05:34:58 PDT 2003

On the question of noise...

Just spent a few days reinstalling software on a friends PC. Had the machine
running all the time, while I did some work on my cube nearby. Today, I just
switched off the PC. My god! The whole world has suddenly become so peaceful
and quiet again. It reminded me why I love the fan-free cube so much. It is
very easy to get accustomed to the background noise of a fan, but I for one
would never want to go back.

Cube forever! (and when will they bring out the G5 cube???)

Chris