[CUBE] Ejecting CD

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jul 22 09:19:48 PDT 2003

There *is* a "sweet spot" for forcing disk ejection in a Cube with a
paper clip, but you have to fish around patiently for it at the end
of the slot (I forget which end).  If worst comes to worst, take the
Cube innards out of the sleeve and look for the ejection sweet spot.
This happened to me in the past, and that's what I did when nothing
else worked.

--Steve