[CUBE] Ejecting CD

abillups at mac.com abillups at mac.com
Tue Jul 22 14:45:57 PDT 2003

I have problems with mine and those disks that have really ornate
labels. Seems the pads on the sides of the opening won't slide the disk
out well if it is too thick. Also older disks seem to have problems. I
think they may not be as true as the newer ones. Those I have trouble
with poke a little bit of the edge of the CD out then get sucked back
in. I have a pair of large plastic tweezers that work great in removing
them.

If it is just spinning and not even making an effort to eject, could be
the drive is going bad.

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 01:15  PM, Ivan Melicoff wrote:

> Still though, what does it mean when the CD doesn't appear after df -l
> ?
> This haoppened again right after...
Ann Billups
abillups at earthlink.net