Radeon 9000 without fan ok?

Nicolai Sidenius nicolai.sidenius at tin.it
Wed Jul 23 15:37:31 PDT 2003

After several hours of work relocating the DC-board I finally got the
Radeon 9000 video card installed in my Cube. I did this operation in
order to be able to run dual digital displays and everything is working
perfectly. Will I also need to install a fan on this card? I'm not much
of a gamer but run dual displays basically all day long. Will I know if
the video card overheats in some way before it goes up in smoke?
All advice is very welcome!

Nicolai Sidenius (Milan, Italy)

P.S. Changing the video card I now have a Radeon 7500 card which I
don't need any more. If there are any european Cubeowners who are
seriously interested please contact me off-list.