[CUBE] I got the!7 inch CRT Apple Studio Monitor blues...

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 11:59:39 PDT 2003

Sounds like the monitor is pulling too much power from the muffler.  It
doesn't have its own power cord, does it?

The CRT monitor probably needs a lot of power.  The first thing to do
is make sure the ADC connectors are seated well.  The next thing to do
will be to pull the core and insure the connectors inside the core are
seated well, and the video card is seated well.

If you can't find anything wrong, it may be that this monitor is not a
good match for the Cube.