[CUBE] iTunes 4.0 Sites & Application Download Links

Don Linares don.linares at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 12:12:41 PDT 2003

I for one strongly object being called a thief. By apple or anyone else.
I am entitled to all services provided by the software I have purchased,
as long as I abide by the rules I agreed to in the licensing agreement.
I refuse to allow anyone to take my money and then decide weather I am,
or am not to be trusted. If you choose to update and use iTunes 4.0.1.,
then you are relinquishing your right to govern your own integrity.
If someone copies music from my computer, then they are thieves,
and have made the choice to be thieves, while there right to make that
conscience choice, prevails.
Take this choice away and we cease to be a nation governed by laws.

I will use iTunes 4.0, abide by the licensing agreement, and I will be
responsible for my actions.