[CUBE] Dual-head GeForce 2MX with two ADC-displays?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jun 2 22:33:43 PDT 2003

Hi Julian,
I hope you'll give us a brief report of your experience installing the
1.2 GHz upgrade. Did it come with an install instruction DVD? Do you
have a 52x FW CD reader to test maximum AAC ripping speeds attached to
that puppy? This $519 price is really getting down there. I'm ready to
pull the trigger on what you are leading with as soon as you give us
the all clear. Particularly no sleep problems. I use sleep quite
frequently. Rarely shut down. I too have the 7500 inside. Only driving
CRTs.

BTW everyone. I have ONE fanless TwinView 7500 left for sale. Still
saving it for a list reader. Never put any on eBay.

How's the Geffen adapter treating you? What size screens at what
resolutions are you driving?

  Thanks.