CD-RW drive for the Cube?

Nicolai Sidenius nicolai.sidenius at tin.it
Tue Jun 3 10:11:17 PDT 2003

I have a Cube with the usual CD/DVD drive installed. I never use DVDs
but really badly need a CD-burner. Can anybody tell where I can get a
simple, and preferably fast, CD-RW drive for the Cube? Because of their
high prize I'm not really interested in the combo and super drives.
Also, I don't want an external drive for estetical reasons. I
understand that drives which fit in the iMac (slot loading) will also
fit in the Cube, but also these I cannot seem to find around....
Thanx,
Nicolai Sidenius