cell ohone and PDA compatible with cube

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 23:04:43 PDT 2003

thanks to everyone who reponded. I got a sansung phone and will get a PDA
next. I am trying to see if this samsung phone will access internet email on AOL,
like reading cube listz!

I did look at isync and no,l there were no phones on there that I could get
that would be long batt life, and LOUD nough to hear with and reasonable price.
I do not use bluetooth, have not installed 10 on my main cube yet, although
have it on one not hooked up to Net.

I will be reading all your messages carefully. Thank you VERY much for
helping me. You guys are the greatest.
all best
Kub