[CUBE] need a Firewire CD-R/DVD-R mechanism?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jun 6 10:48:29 PDT 2003

I bought this model. I'm returning it today. It won't let you boot into
any OS from a boot-able CD-ROM. I recommend against it. It is NOT a
LiteOn. It is Chinese brand X and Toast does not identify it as a
LiteON which I know it would if it was because I also have other LIteOn
CD-RWs that Toast sees as such. Do NOT buy that Office Max deal this
week.

CenDyne has finally started to scrape the bottom of the barrel and it
is not pretty.