[CUBE] Need New Video Card for Cube

J. Torrey jtorrey484 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 15:33:47 PDT 2003

The gentleman on the phone told me that the labor was $85 leaving $215 for the GeForce2 MX card itself.  Hard to think that the card will cost $215.

I was thinking of adding a fan not to the card but to the Cube itself (similar to the ones provided by Powerlogix for the CPU upgrade cards.  I suspect heat killed my current video card.

Thanks.