[CUBE] OS X Mail

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Tue Jun 10 06:54:39 PDT 2003

Has anyone encountered trouble with the keychain after installing
10.2.6?
My dial-up e-mail access was fine until the upgrade, then I began
having the "server
does not recognise password" message when checking mail. Tried deleting
plist file-no help.
Also looked through Apples' knowledge base yesterday, apparently others
are having a similar
problem with Mail. No solution was offered that I could see. Checked
MacFix It (noticed the 6/9/03 security update
allows others to share this feature) 8~).
Gave up and deleted OS X, reinstalled 10.2, seems to work (at least I
was able to get my mail).
Same problem on my iBook as well. Again, was fine in 10.2.5.   Rod