cube Sonnet upgrade downgrade

Andra and Reid arflock2002 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Jun 11 02:59:18 PDT 2003

Roughly $560.00 US

However,  after a fresh 9.2 and OS X update (including the firmware
update) the machine would not stop freezing in X.  Mid startup the
mouse would freeze along with everything else.

I tried restarting from 9 from CD's, even from other drives.  No matter.

I called tech support and they suggested to reapply the heat  grease.
I bought some, applied it carefully, and still the same problem.

Not five minutes ago on my final try,  the power supply popped.

Blue smoke whistled its way through the heatsink.

Any thoughts?

Reid