[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Fielder junkmein at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 04:13:50 PDT 2003

Kunga,

How is your 250GB drive holding up after the formating on the ATA 133
unit?  I'm waiting to hear back from you as to whether there are any
problems (ie. can you use the entire platter?).  I've got an 180GB IBM
drive waiting to be used in my Cube that's much faster than the 120GB
Western Digital i'm using.  That would give me a 180 GB system drive
and with the 3 - other 120GB WDs I have plus the 120GB system drive,
about 450GB of external firewire storage....Nice.  Here's what i'll be
putting the 4 - 120 units in ( I purchased two) :
http://fwdepot.com/thestore/product_info.php/products_id/413

Junkmein