I spoiled my keyboard

Sergei Zak mancubus at macbox.ru
Wed Jun 11 13:50:43 PDT 2003

Gents and ladies,
I regret following some old lister's advice to clean the Apple Pro keyboard
by bathing it in water. I was under a special mood so I put it under my
shower of lukewarm water and let it dry for  days in the sun.
Now I lack left Ctrl. Numlock is gone and so are the top row with numbers
and specials. Bad idea it was.
Now I am trying to find small hex head screwdriver to disassemble it and fix
whatever went wrong.
So heed the warning  - never do what I did.
All in all it all just proved that I picked the wrong girl that eve... Can't
smile, sorry. It's in the top row. hehe
--
None of me exists.