[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 08:45:12 PDT 2003

No problems. It's still empty. But I see all 4 partitions and can't
imagine what would become a problem. I set up 20GB for OS X, 17.7GB for
9 (that's the minimum partition size allowed), 76GB and 127.5GB for the
rest. I partitioned on an ATA/100 bus of my dual 867 MDD not ATA/133. I
believe how you partition it on what bus does not matter and anyone who
wants to put a bigger drive inside should feel safe in doing so. You
just can't make any partitions bigger than 128GB. Simple as that.

This 233GB (net) drive just looks like 4 smaller drives on the inside.

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"Loophole Lets Big Hard Drives Inside Cubes" <http://www.cube-zone.com>