trouble with external floppy drive w/ my cube

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 10 21:09:37 PDT 2003

More probable is that your old floppies have erased themselves over
time causing corruptions and fatal errors in the files.  That would
make them un-readable by any app.  You can check this on an older
machine with an internal floppy before you do anything else to try to
recover them.

Try Nortons or any other file checking utility on them.  You really
have nothing to lose as there seems to be nothing there now.

jj