[CUBE] Cube Sonnet Upgrade Downgrade

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 09:41:07 PDT 2003

That's why I bought a second Cube last year that is still waiting in my
closet for an upgrade once I'm convinced one of them is fast enough and
non-defective enough to install safely. I will never processor upgrade
my rare 500 MHz model that has served me so well these last 2 years.
The 233 GB drive inside and the external IDE cable is as far as I go on
this baby.

That's one of the reasons I bought a dual 867 MDD in April for only
$1347. Backup with power and expandability. Just waiting for the Verax
Silent Fan Kit to put down it's racket and all will be fine.

I like the sound of the PL 1.4 GHz Single. Just have to wait for it to
become a reality with no sleep problem.

I feel your pain. What a bummer. : ^ (

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>