[CUBE] Sonnet DC-DC card: reality or not?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 14:04:23 PDT 2003

I don't know about the DC-DC card but I do know that the 970 will not
work with the Cube's architecture. We are stuck with G4 processors. No
path to 970 in a Cube. My hunch is that 1.4 gHz is the top.

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"Loophole Lets Big Hard Drives Inside Cubes" <http://www.cube-zone.com>