[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 15:29:06 PDT 2003

OK so each partition in Disk Utility shows capacities correctly until I
get to the fourth one when it says
Capacity 22.73 GB
Available 127.57 GB

So what's up with that discrepancy? Does that mean it won't take more
than 22.73 GB of stuff before it explodes? Or what?

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"Loophole Lets Big Hard Drives Inside Cubes" <http://www.cube-zone.com>