[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

John T. Folden nedloftj at mac.com
Wed Jun 11 23:10:56 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 06:29  PM, Kunga wrote:

> OK so each partition in Disk Utility shows capacities correctly until
> I get to the fourth one when it says
> Capacity 22.73 GB
> Available 127.57 GB
>
> So what's up with that discrepancy? Does that mean it won't take more
> than 22.73 GB of stuff before it explodes? Or what?

Hard to say... but under OPENSTEP if the over-sized partition got an
error and fsck tried to fix it then all hell broke loose and everything
was lost.  :-/ Personally, I'd be extremely leery of using this setup
without testing it completely.  The problem with the 4th partition
would probably already make it a no-go for me, though.

John