[CUBE] No It Does Not Work! Bogus "Loophole" Does Not Overcome 128 GB HD Limit In Cubes

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 12 09:51:11 PDT 2003

I agree completely. I woke up realizing this and have posted a very
embarrassing retraction on the Cube-Zone site. My enthusiasm for this
possibility overran my logic that this could not be so. Thank you for
your compassionate and wise reply Allan.

The discrepancy between the "Capacity" number in the fourth partition
and the "Available" number is exactly the 128 GB limit vs the drive
size. I should have realized that right from the start. Triple "duh" to
me.

So Nic from Italy, your friend is wrong. And I was even wronger for
reporting he was right.

"Bogus "Loophole" Does Not Overcome 128 GB HD Limit In Cubes"
<http://www.cube-zone.com>
"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>