[CUBE] OT: tool for tightening the iMac 'neck' joints

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Fri Jun 13 02:55:09 PDT 2003

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 10:45 AM, John Guy wrote:

> On 13/6/03 8:42 am, "Riba" <riba at hi.hinet.hr> wrote:
>
>> I've been looking everywhere...does anyone know the exact name of the
>> tool that is used for those screws on the flat panel iMac? Also, who
>> is
>> selling it?
>>
>> Thanks a lot, and sorry for the OT...
>>
> Either describe wot they look like or point to url piccie

I tried to find a picture but haven't been able to find a good one. I
think there was a high-res picture of imac on the apple site but
couldn't find it. Maybe someone with an imac can take a photo of the
damn thing :)

Anyway, it looks like a screw, but the head does not have a slot for a
screwdriver, but rather it has two small holes on opposite sides (if my
memory serves me well). Now that I think about it I feel that clock
repair shop might have something like that...