[CUBE] AppleScript for Issuing Command Line Command from Terminal

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Sun Jun 15 16:29:10 PDT 2003

Not sure why you need applescript to run something at the command line..
Anyhow,
What seem to want is to have your route command executed every time you
reboot. You can do this adding the command to your
/System/Library/StartupItems everything in that folder gets run when
the system boots..
You could follow this example but of course change the command from an
ifconfig to your route command.
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030327113141312

good luck