[CUBE] Jaguar, what's next?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Jun 17 15:32:10 PDT 2003

> integration.  We all within two years will have some need for
> Bluetooth or
> its next generation reiteration, in managing our lives, but what is
> Panther
> going to do to achieve this for us?
>
> We are a dedicated and semi-elitist community, why not we have the
> prettiest
> computer yet designed, but could Panther spell the demise at a s/w
> level of
> the cube?

Definitely not. Despite the hype, Panther will be just an improved
Jaguar, so to speak. I feel kind of dumb using these feline names.
Also, it depends what you use your Cube for. Cube will be a perfect
home computer for years to come. For the rest of the bunch out there
who use FCP, photoshop, and the latest games, the Cube has been dead
for some time now. I expect my Cube to become really outdated when
Apple comes out with another ingenious design - and it does happen once
in a while :)