[CUBE] Mould marks under extended warranty ...

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Thu Jun 19 05:23:43 PDT 2003

> Usual Kafka-esque crap ... The dealer says go to Apple ... Apple says
> go to
> dealer ... The dealer says go to Apple ... And I can gets to speak to
> anyone
> that actually knows anything at least to even tell me in principle what
> ought happen.
>
> What I read on the web was that if you complain like hell you might get
> lucky - but I wondered if that worked for Extended Warranties too.
>
> How many folks got their's replaced?

A few people who were persistent enough got their cases replaced for no
cost. Some were even allowed to keep their old one (I got mine from
such a person). However, since the Cube is no longer sold, I doubt that
even if they wanted, Apple doesn't have any replacement cases in stock,
let alone perfect ones.