[CUBE] Pussy Code optimisation

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 23:22:36 PDT 2003

i've heard of people saying this before, but never ever have i
experienced such behavior  in either of my 10.2.6 macs.  that is
downright strange, but 3 hours ago i had 6.06 gb free on my '01 ibook,
and just now after reading your email, i still have exactly that.  and
i downloaded the most recent quake (~30MB) and i had exactly ~30MB less
disk space, no more no less.

what is going on over there, on your disk is more like it :)

--alan