[CUBE] Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jun 20 11:56:47 PDT 2003

No HOAX. It was really up like that for about an hour. One of our
Moderators happened to be there and shot an original screen shot for us
to post. Now we're hosed due to too many hits. If you want an original
I can send you the 256k PDF or the 48k JPG I made of it for the site so
dial-up folks could think they are people too.

"Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>