[CUBE] Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site

Eng Yew Lee engyew_lee at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 13:36:03 PDT 2003

Interesting ....

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/business/6131212.htm

IBM has scheduled analyst briefings on the chip to
begin after Apple Chairman and Chief Executive Steve
Jobs gives his keynote address. A group of IBM
engineers has come to Apple's Cupertino headquarters
for last-minute preparations. And Apple's close
partners say significantly faster Apple machines
should arrive before the end of the year.

Well I know where my money is headed next week ...