[CUBE] Stock Cube runs 10.3 just fine

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 07:16:48 PDT 2003

Rick Rodman wrote:

> Thanks for the review!  Did you happen to get Xcode too?

No, but even if I did...I wouldn't know what to do ;)

A Marshall wrote:

> Jesse, have you more than one user set up?,  i quite liked the cube
> effect when logging in as a different user, have you tried this?

I haven't tried this yet...but I will try it today and get back to you.

My quick review was after 10 minutes of use...let me say now after 12
hrs use, it's far snappier than 10.2.6... on my 450 Cube. The finder is
beautiful and addictive....much easier to navigate and a real time
saver. Font Book ROCKS!

Oh! System profiler is new...it works sort of like an iApp...

Screenshots:

http://homepage.mac.com/mentholiptus/screens.sit

jesse

.