[CUBE] ichat A/V

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 10:16:18 PDT 2003

Riba;
	I also use a lot of Radio equipment here, and have worked in
Television for a bit.
I'm a Ham Radio Freak, and plaw with ATV (Amateur Television) and this
Camera is the
Right Size and with Mic should work fine.. We Use Weather Balloons and
Do Launch
Transmitters, Kinda Cool To See the Earth fading, Ya Know.. I will
Check the Auto Focus
Feature well... As for Chat-AV, Kinda the Same thing.. Once you talk to
someone, once or Twice
on the Radio (Let's say in S. America, or something) You'll never be
there, but you can see the person,
OR BETTER YET, I've seen some shots out of the Persons Window and there
Something to see...
Not the Postcard image or something, but The real thing.. Not that
ANYONE would want to see me either,
But What Radios, Computers, Test Equipment, Etc... The Old Saying is
true, A Picture is worth a Thousand Words!..
Jeff-N8NOE