[CUBE] MP3, iTunes : Question?......

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jun 25 12:47:25 PDT 2003

On 6/25/03 3:19 PM, N8NOE at comcast.net added a note to the human symphony,
when this was said:

> I just got the 30 Gig iPOD, and Have some tunes on the thing, But here
> is the Question...
> How Can I Rip Full CD's, and not just single songs?....
> I'd like to have the Complete CD in one file, For Long Playback and to
> Back it up....
> Plus I'd just like to know how to do it...
> Thanks!.. Jeff

Here you go:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030619233302777

Not sure why you'd want an entire CD as a single track in most cases. I
think what you want to do is just have a single CD in a single play list,
which is a more common choice. Maybe I am just not clear on what you want to
ultimately accomplish. Hope this helps.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc