[CUBE] OT -- How to turn off iSync for Palm

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 16:29:17 PDT 2003

I solved this problem by reinstalling the Palm Desktop. There is an
easier fix. You need to reinstall the conduits for address book and
datebook. When you installed the iSync Palm piece, those 2 conduits got
moved. They should be in a folder on you drive in /library/application
support/palm hotsync/disabled conduits

I think you just need to move them back to the /conduits folder and
restart. then go into conduit manager and re-enable them.

Hope that helps.

-Hal