[CUBE] Health bulletin: G5 disease

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 19:29:16 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Jun 25, 2003, at 22:17 US/Eastern, John Breedlove wrote:
> Symptoms include:
>
> A willingness to part with my cube that I never expected would exist
> (particularly after joining this list)

Got it.

> Perception cube is not "fast" anymore

Sorta got it (My "other" computer is a TiBook 500 that is slower than
my 450 Cube)

> Delusional financial scemes encroaching on daily thought processes

Got it.

> Right now I am taking advice for and against trying to trade-in
> somehow, and I guess purchase offers, too...

I'm considering taking purchase offers too.

> 450mhz, all stock except for 1gig of 3rd party ram
>
> I have the crt studio display and don't want to part with it
> I am more and more, these days trying to work on large 3d files and it
> is during these times the G5 disease is most painful.

I don't need it - I just want it. :)  I have never wanted a computer
this bad since I wanted my G4 Cube, and before that when I wanted my
NeXT Cube, and before that when I wanted my first computer.

Eagle