ichat A/V

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 25 21:35:47 PDT 2003

Ahh, I don't have a camera set up at all, but I think this is probably
the best phone-sex set-up you could get.  Or maybe a great way to talk
intimately with a girl/boy friend located somewhere else.  Think how
teenagers could really get into safe sex with this.

OK, OK, I am shutting up now --sorry.

Oh, hey, ever want to have a virtual meeting for multiple people that
all work for the company in different cities.  Maybe use some graphics
on a chalk board.

jj