[CUBE] Health bulletin: G5 disease

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 26 00:48:05 PDT 2003

Keep your Cube and grab one of the NEW dual 1.25 GHz G4s w/2MB L3 cache
EACH MDDs for $1599 from Apple or Small Dog (if you're a member). Two
months ago this computer cost $2400 REFURBISHED with nothing more than
a slightly larger HD, SuperDrive and 256MB more RAM. These are NEW now.
If you hesitate you will not find one for sale. I predict a huge
PowerMac drought in late July until October due to the long cue for
G5's already sold.