Powerlogix upgrade 800 -> 1.2Ghz

Gregory P. Perez gpp7824 at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 07:58:21 PDT 2003

Somewhere in the recesses of my memory I seem to recall (maybe falsely?).

That, Powerlogix used to advertise a discounted upgrade path from one PL
unit to the next. True/false? Does this still exist? Anyone try it?

I only live about 1.5hrs from their office so it would be cool to think that
in 3hrs I could have a 'newer/faster cube'.

Gregory P. Perez                 Work Phone: (979) 862-1570
Department of Chemistry          Office: CHEM 020
Texas A&M University             e-mail: perez at mail.chem.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-3255     -or-  perez at tamu.edu
Anyhow, if anyone has any experiences with this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg