[CUBE] ichat A/V

JKnapp915 at aol.com JKnapp915 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 19:03:08 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/30/03 3:29:35 PM, vbing at mac.com writes:

<< I guess you don't have kids, huh? ;-) >>

I admit I don't go out and buy the newest gizmo that flutters by, but I
wouldn't do without my digital camera or computer.  When one of these breaks, I buy
a replacement and don't even think about it.  Palm pilot, iPod...nah.  But
now I wonder how I got along without these things before I got one.
BTW, I'm the Grandparent, taking pics of my grandkids and occasionally my own
"kids" now and then.  Put the pics (and some of my other favorites) into a
folder called "Desktop Pictures" and set the display preferences to use that as
the screen pattern and change it randomly ever minute or so.
Jack