[CUBE] More 3.1

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 12:17:34 PST 2003

there's lots of discussion about MORE on the omni group's website, or
rather mailing list for omni outliner users.  i participated in that
list for a while, but the references to MORE and MORE functionality
grew tiresome (i love omni outliner, and had never heard of, nor used
MORE before).  from what i gathered, MORE is a dead product, but there
are people hanging on to it, and still using it.

if you haven't already, check out omni outliner - it's very nice, runs
in os x, and has much (from what I gather) of the functionality of MORE.

--alan