[CUBE] Huge hard drive!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Mar 3 16:29:51 PST 2003

Here's one for you Anders. Can I clone a drive that has 4 partitions
and then move all that to a single partition on another drive that is
as big or bigger? Or do you clone each partition like their individual
drives? I have 100 GB in 4 partitions wanting to move it all to a 120
GB single partition. Does the CCC make that easy or not?