[CUBE] Help needed onNvida card problem

Jim Cheal jcheal at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 17:11:13 PST 2003

Hi Gang,

Well, while my desktop unit is awaiting a new CPU, I decided to switch some
of my video work over to my Cube w/ PL 1 GHz upgrade.  While I was
upgrading, I installed an 80 Gig Barracuda and a G3 Nvidia graphics card;
now, I've never tried to support my two main monitors before, but for some
reason, my 17" LCD comes on just fine, but my 21" Studio Display will not
boot up; the Gforce G3 shows up fine in the system profile, but my 21 does
not show up under monitors in system prefs.

Am I missing something?  I purchased this display card from OWC at the same
time as the PL upgrade card, while they were avail there.

I've looked at the Nvidia website for drivers, but found nothing for Macs;
any ideas out there?  I need to put my Cube to work this week ( hard work
that is!) while the parts for my dual 800 G4 comes in next week and I'm
really in need of using both of my monitors with the type of video work I
do.

BTW, I'm running OS X too!!

TIA,

Jim