[CUBE] Help needed onNvida card problem

RedEclipseTurbo GeForce3 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 17:31:08 PST 2003

Two things probably need to be done... you need the nVidia 3.0 video
drivers and the latest 1057.019 rom update for you GF3 card!

The nVidia driver can be downloaded from Apple's site:

http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=120110&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple
.com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Assisted
&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey
=false&sessionID=anonymous|165734532

You will need a program called "TomeViewer" to extract the files as the
installer will only run on a 4x AGP mac and above (Digital Audio).

The nVidia ROM update can also be downloaded from Apple's website and
it specifically talks about resolutions with Apple's larger monitors so
it might help as well:

http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=120168&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple
.com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Assisted
&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey
=false&sessionID=anonymous|165734532

Sorry about the crazy long links...

Chris
RedEclipseTurbo