[CUBE] Powerlogix dealer in Yurop?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Wed Mar 5 11:21:08 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 08:10 PM, Magnus Petersson wrote:

> Fellow Borg,
>
> Sorry for being a bit European about this. I have tried placing an
> order for
> a PL1.2GHz card with OWC for a while now, but IMHO they're overly
> grumpy
> about my identity and that stuff. Is there a good PL dealer on this
> side of
> the Atlantic with the same great prices? Let me know.

I've been ordering from OWC in the past. Yes, they required me to fax
in a copy of my ID as a proof of identity, but you are required to do
that only for your first purchase. I don't think they are overly
grumpy, they are just trying to prevent credit card frauds. I always
got perfect service from them, and I believe any european distributor
will rip you off, as they usually do.