[CUBE] PowerMac 8500 Video to 15" Flat Panel

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Mar 5 15:50:38 PST 2003

Jason you are right. But Apple's DVI to ADC adapter is only $99 vs the
VGA to ADC for $299. A Mac 32 MB ATI Radeon 7000 PCI card is your
likely answer — if you had a tower. Total cost $255 or so including
shipping plus sales tax if any.

But the Cube doesn't accept PCI cards. that poster must be new to the
list or lost from his normal tower list. You need a AGP card plus the
previously mentioned VGA to ADC adapter $299.

No KVM does not make ADC switcher boxes.