[CUBE] cube acting up bad

Rick Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 18:07:34 PST 2003

Does Mac OS X include the 'strings' utility? Yes. That can extract text
from the file.  Go into terminal, and use:
strings "Desktop/filing cabinet" >Desktop/filing.txt
And all the text will be in filing.txt.  From there, you'll have to
chop it up.  It'll still be a big file.

I'd probably write a C program which would chop it up, but I'd have to
examine the internal structure.